Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Why do I blog?

Hmm. It just struck me to ask that. At the moment, I have no idea why.

Uh, its an outlet? I do know that when it starts to begin to feel like a chore I will stop doing it. That's one thing I'm certain of.

I had many qualms about blogging, especially putting up my very personal visual journal (VJ) pages. Why? Some of my students are the most inappropriate creatures on the face of the planet and they say the most inappropriate things to me. No doubt that my personal pages would elicit some gems but blogging being just the therapeutic fix that I need at the moment I decided to suck it up and throw caution in the wind. So here we are.

I've come accross some of the most interesting blogs on the web. Blaugustine, Sparky Donnatelo's,
Lucy Pepper’s, to name a few of my favorites.

Anyhow, its an exercise in introspection and a medium of self-expression so on with it, I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home