Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More epiphanies but...

I've been reading Sabrina Ward Harrison's story of how she finally got her Spilling Out book published and had an epiphany. A double epiphany, actually.

I realized though that I tend to announce my plans before I even accomplish then and then feel like crap when I'm unable to accomplish them for one reason or another. So I'm going to go against my nature and not talk about it. Well, not entirely anyway. Wa-ha-ha! I'm probably not making sense right now but suffice it to say that I'm getting the ingredients ready and will shortly put the the oven in pre-heat.

Oh, and about those glow in the dark crowns on the fabric of the Princess Pouch. I can't photograph them. I think I'll need violet light, which I don't have at the moment, to do it.

Time to go back to that micromovement jupiter, SARK's cat prescribed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darius said...

And I think sometimes talking about plans may interfere with the creative process. It diminishes the solitude that is often needed, maybe...

4/20/2006 06:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home