Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Creatures

I'm finally getting my life in order. In preparation for the new year I've conducted a cleansing in all aspects of my life. I've given away clothes I haven't used (mostly clothes I'm still hoping to fit into, that is), shoes I don't use anymore and finally tended to unfinished affairs.

One of them is to update my picturetrail album. I've uploaded new jpgs of all my recent works. There are picts of the fertility dolls that I've made for friends and collegues and new wire work bugs I've made to sell.

My fertility doll. Have a look at the rest of them here.

This is mukitina. See the rest of the bug menagerie.
Here's affirming our fufillment, good health, happiness, and all the love our heart can hold, and so it is. HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home