Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Getting back from hiatus and into the void

Whew! The semester break's almost over. Regrets begin to ensue. I still feel like I'm talking to the void when I post here. No matter, it's the process that counts.

Seems like I spent the whole time trying not to do nothing. I ended up scrambling for the last morsel of time to do what I really want to instead of what I ought to.

Hmm, I must not be making much sense eh? pardon the babling. I'm in a state of delirium at the moment. I wonder if I'll grow multi-colored hair like the Sandman's sister. E-he-he!

More later when I've managed to document what I've been up to this past few days. I'm hitting the hay for now. It's past midnight in my end of the planet.

>>Yawn.<< Good night dear void.

2 Comments:

Blogger sirbarrett said...

it's not completely a void. I totally know this feeling. It's like we lose more time the faster we go.

11/29/2005 12:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

Correct. For now I've stopped trying to make sense of it all and let go of the reins. Control, after all is an oximoron.

Thanks for stopping by. Its nice to be affirmed every now and then.

My students have found your Treatise On Active Listening to be very informative. Thanks again.

11/30/2005 12:17:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home