Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Book Fair OD

Whew! I just came from he book fair last Wednesday afternoon. I went crazy and purchased more books than I can afford. I may be eating grass for the next two weeks. Yay!

I am currently reading the V for vendetta of Alan Moore. I like what he's doing about what's been happening to London during the time that G Novel was in progress. I also like what he's doing with issues of gender in Promethea. I could probably write an article about the seminal nature of his works or it's spin on mythology and I probably will after I've read what I've purchased from he book fair (V for vendetta and Watchmen). That is after I finally finished the two papers due by the end of this semester.

Soon I wont be mentioning that in future tense anymore. That would be the day to celebrate.

Meanwhile I'm off to finish the Imagineering Visual Journaling 101 AVP for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home