Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm back.


Whew! I'm finally back. My phone line was down for a couple of days. It's finally fixed and am able to post.

Its been crazy. I've been trying to finish two dolls but my body just isn't responding to my will. Those 2 am bedtime of several days have finally taken it's toll. It's like only my face is awake and the rest of me have taken a snooze without telling me. Sorry Moppet. I was hoping to finish it in time for your flight back to Cal.

Meanwhile I was happy to have visited natalie I discovered The Writer as a result. Thanks, Nat.

I'm going back to bed and waking up early to go back to work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home