Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Notes from trenches

Whew! I'm finally able to post after I've recovered the details of my accoutn here. Wa-ha-ha!

Everything seems like a blur witht he semester in full swing and the prelim exams just last week.


This is Li'l Delirium. More pictures of recent works here.

I've been busy with comissions and preparations for journaling and bookbiniding classes next month too.

I've also discovered the blogs of other interesting and wonderful artists (blaugustine) and am now oficially a blogger. Woohoo!

I'll post more when I'm able to get the hang of this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm Ganda! (*ricky reyes*) parang kang nagpantalon hehe.

8/18/2005 12:10:00 a.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

anu kamo?

8/18/2005 12:14:00 a.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

tenchu!

8/18/2005 12:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home