Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Monday, August 29, 2005

More updates from the trenches

Whew! I just finished hand binding four journals for my Imagineering workshop's Visual Journaling participants. This'll be my first workshop ina series of workshop focused on rediscovering creativity. I'm really psyched about it!

My hands are sore from punching holes on the 80lbs. paper I used for the journals. They turned out well. I'm pleased. I hope my students will like them. I also had an epiphany, why don't I sell these? Will factor it into my already filled up creative calendar.

I really should cut down on my teaching load so I can do all these things. I keep reminding myself that I have two completion papers to write on tope of getting my thesis top of my thesis topic proposal. Sigh!

More later. I'm off to finish the rest of the kit, or what I can of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger aprylbeatrice said...

I wanna see it!!! hmm, i'm also making journals or notebooks that i bind myself and give it to friends as a gift. HAHA! me wanna see it!!!

9/05/2005 02:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

Ooh, I'm afraid I wasn't able to scan them before the workshop so I have no visual record of them. I'll be sure to upload scans of the new ones I'll be making. My personal journal pages are not bound yet. I'm making pop-up pages and some interactive pages so I thought it best not to bind them yet. (".)

9/12/2005 12:11:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home