Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Update on my quest

I just came from my first imagineering workshop, "Visual Journaling: Rediscovering your creative soul." I designed these workshop to fulfill my mission of helping people rediscover their creative soul and although there was only two participants I feel closer to achieving my set goal.

The participants were high school home economics teachers. How fabulous! People who'll pass on what they learn to there students and colleagues. I gift that gives on giving. Hmm, pardon the cliche'. E-he-he!

They were able to make three pages in their visual journal: "Self portrait", "Map of my Destiny" and "Emotional Archeology: how I feel about Betrayal, Forgiveness, Love and Passion."

I wish I'd taken pictures of their pages but being a journal entrees they are private and they are not mine to share. I'll upload mine instead later this week. I'm still in the process of finishing one on "Betrayal."

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home