Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

What's in a name?

Try this. It's interesting, to say the least. It's alarmingly close but it would be interesting to know how others fare in this name analysis.

Found some interesting blogs. Not all 24 year olds seem to be caught up in themselves like they seem on the surface. Some of them are really concerned about the world and the planet. Here's affirming life will not completely eat away at their zeal and idealism, and so it is.

I spent most of my Saturday afternoon scanning images from the Griffin & Sabine Book 1 and Private 2nd Class. I thought they'd make fine examples of the creative and narrative possibilities of visual journaling. I really need to get a new computer system soon. I can't keep spending whole days just on scanning images. Everything seems to take forever to accomplish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home