Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm going on a blog break

It's the last two weeks of the first semester and this means madness for teachers like me. It'll be a mad rush towards meeting the deadlines for both work and grad school so I'm going on an indefinite break until I'm able to encode the grades on or before the 18th of October. ...Or at least until I'm able to get stay away from blogging, that is. E-he-he!

I'll be going to bed now. Had a splitting headache this evening after I went over the theoretical frameworks of my advisees this afternoon.

Good night all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reji said...

eyah ma'am thanks for the comment... i exactly did wat uv said... hehehe... naka 4 pages na nga ako agad sa personal vjs ko eh... i'll post sme pages next time.... see yah next sem...

10/19/2005 02:17:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home