Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas one and all!

Hi yah all.

I'm finally finished with Christmas gift making. I can finally get back to working on my pieces. I have 3 dolls to finish and a dragon or two to make. I wish the Christmas break was longer.

Happily, I'm finally able to achieve closure concerning the betrayal issue. Now I can finally get back on the road to healing about all the hurt that came from that painful phase in my life. I'm still working on some other older hurtful experiences. I seem to have a lot of them and I'm only now beginning to remember them. Remembrance seem to be the key to dealing with unfinished business. Unhealthy relationships ends, old wounds become fresh again but despite it all, lessons learned from it all are invaluable and as a result other friendship gain more depth and value so I'm not complaining.

More later. Its been a long exhilirating, tiresome abut happy week. My bed becons. Right, so good night dear void. Tonight my heart is light and peaceful. Zzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home