Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Insects

I've been painting this weekend. I finished doing chores. Did my best to keep away from the computer. I can't resist uploading this even though I've previously decided to be on computer leave until my arms and shoulder have recovered.

I'm so happy to have finally finished these. Happily, painting doesn't hurt my shoulders as typing this does. Bursitis is not something I welcome in my life. Its disruptive and painful.

This is Mantie. Its one of those really cheap balsa wook puzzles I bought from a Christmas bazaar last December. I wish I'd bought more. They're addictive to put together and fun to paint.


This is Antsie.




This is Billy Bee.




This is the Butterfly.



This is Mookie.

4 Comments:

Blogger wrr said...

Your welcome, Wendy. And thanks for taking the time to visit. Do drop in again.

3/31/2006 12:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Winnie I hope your aches and pains are taken away by these magical bugs and dropped in a bottomless pit, never to return.
Enjoy yourself, with work and play.

XXX

4/06/2006 01:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

Oh, thank you Nat. I could really use that. And so it is.

4/06/2006 03:52:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I came across your blog while surfing around, I really liked the bugs, and the wirework ones are really beautiful, I,m a bit of a bug fan myself.

5/21/2006 01:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home