Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Moving further along

Whew!

Just cleared the clutter on my work table this morning before I went out.

I finally went to the doctor (a western doctor) to have my shoulder and arm checked. Its tendonitis. I'm due for a physical therapy treatment to address the pain and was prescribed a once a day medication for the pain. I don't like taking pharmaceuticals so I prefer eastern medicine -accupuncture, specifically, to manage pain. Its been almost 2 months now and the pain has progressed so I decided to give western medicine another shot. On to more medical expenses. Haay!

Atleast I'd be able to do some visual journaling tonight now that my work table has been cleared of clutter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home