Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tweaking my pages again.

I've again, tweaked some of my previous pages. I can't seem to stop doing that. Sometimes I end up regreting it but I've atleast saved versions of these pages so I have something to go back to even if I can't do the same on the actual page. They're all hand rendered on an actual hand bound journal.

I suppose I could always just paste over the darn page with a new one. Okay, I'm'a stop babbling now and start uploading the page. E-he-he!

Pressed for time, is the page before the Rotten Garbage page and how I feel about it. I know its something I have to deal with and that I'm running out of time. This one has some resemblance to me compared to Achieving Growth. I've intentionally drew the head bigger. Actually, I wanted it even bigger, like looking at it from fish eye lenses. I suppose I can always tweak it in photoshop then but this is how the actual page looks like on my journal.

Here's the Rotten Garbage page again for visual reference.


I've also finished, hopefully, the top page of Hiding Places. It was gonna be a pop-up page but I realized that just wont work here since I've already finsihed the whole page. I should've done the paper engineering before I renedered it. So now it'll probably end up having a second page that shows what the cabinet looks like when the door and drawers are open. Oooh! Its agonizing to have different goal in mind and end up not accomplishing that. Ugh!

It doesn't look like me, eh? What can I say. My brush seems to have another person in mind when it drew this. Who knows, maybe its a sign that I'm not the one achieving growth. Ha-ha!

Solitude

I wrote the text using PS. Someday when I'm feeling more confident about how I'm going to execute those text I'll do it by hand, and ofcourse, upload yet another version of it here.

Well, what I say. My works, like myself and my life is perpetually a work in progress.

3 Comments:

Blogger kapre_ng_ust said...

ang ganda po ng journal illustrations. gusto ko po ung hiding places, parang sa mirror mask.

7/13/2006 11:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

Thanks Archie. I just finished the second page of that. I'llupload it shortly.

7/14/2006 04:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger aprylbeatrice said...

Hello ma'am winnie!
How do you make time doin these.
I've always wanted to make my journal. But my 12 hours is devoted to work alone and the rest are for my love ones....
er... i wish i could make these creative things too. *sighs*

1/03/2007 02:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home