Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Five On My Mind

This is what I made tonight while watching tv. I decided it'll be better to put it all down on paper instead of keeping it bottled up inside.
Five On My Mind

While waiting for Tommy Kane's print ads and journal pages to downloadI heard the distant sound of mild explotion outside my window. I looked out and saw this...
claretfireworks.jpg Too bad I only just managed to take this one picture using my old trusty (and most fabulous) digicam.

I thought it was weird to be hearing such noises since its not even November yet and Filipinos start having fireworks only during the last few days before Christmas and New Year's. There's probably some kind of celebration going on at the nearby all boy's school. There was probably some kind of celebration going on at the nearby school for boys or there wouldn't be such a fabulous fireworks display.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home