Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Ancestor Altar

Mixed Media Art


I was finally able to put up my ancestor altar. I haven't put it up since I moved out here to the city three years ago. It took a while. I was looking for a suitable cabinet and other acoutrements, like the "Our Lady of Guadalupe" image. I still lack a cross. I think I'm going to make a cloth sculptured one. I can't find one I like.

Just click the picture above to see more pictures of the altar. Its a work in progress so I'll probably end up changing and adding to it in the future. I'll posts picts of it as I do so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are really beautiful, I haven't seen one of these before.

7/15/2007 04:43:00 a.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

Thanks Hazz. There's more pictures of it atemporary pasture, my active blog.

7/15/2007 11:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home