Winnie's Musings

Visual records of my opinions, speculations, and epiphanies, or whatever has caught my fancy at the moment.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Birthday Wish



At the moment, I wish this is the state of my mind, blank and without worries. Hah! It is actually teeming with unwanted thoughts about issues that have not been settled and circumstances that have proved to be immutable. Its a terrible thing to find yourself in a circumstance you are powerless to change. "Surrender to the will of heaven" comes to mind, yes.

Anyway, check out my new creature. I have cause to celebrate besides my birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Winnie, hope you had a good birthday and things are sorting themselves out. Lovely creature, looks very much at home in the tree.

5/15/2007 04:45:00 a.m.  
Blogger wrr said...

Thanks Hazz. I'm doing great. Am enjoying the last several weeks of school break and have finished another doll and am feverishly tryuing my very best to finish my altar quilt before school starts on the 14th of June. Akh!

5/17/2007 10:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home